5 things you don’t know about meThomas Menguy | January 12, 2007
I’ve been coined by Thomas (TomSoft) Web 2.0 bullet to tell “fifth things you don’t know about me”…else I would be doomed till the 7th generation.
So here is my contribution
- I have no sense of orientation, I get lost all the time and anywhere…it is a legend around there…I’ve bought a gps but I keep forgetting it when I need it…of course.
- I have no more room to store by huge bd (comics) collection (check it here).
- I’m a roller hockey junky (and was a judo one).
- During my studies I’ve developped and sold to Iambic an ebook application for palmOS: I’m a big palm fan, but will be forced to switch to the dark side (windows smartphone) or grey side (symbian) or perhaps keep my honor intact and wait for the Apple iPhone
- I’m a ravioli nicois pasta and gnocchi world champion (cooking and eating) .
Ok so now the idea of the game is to spread the word!…up to you, else beware of the malediction:
- Eugeniu Clim (Mobiface), please tell me your secret for your designs, icons…
- Raddedas (Techype) would be really happy to read more about you…be as cynical as possible
- Andreas Constantinou (VisionMobile) ok let me read more of your studies!
- C. Enrique Ortiz (blog) what a man with CEO as initial can hide…
- Nghia (w3sh, in french) old boy, its your turn….